CMS became a word in the web development industry because of its benefits.
CMS stands for Content Management System. It is a term and has not been endorsed with a solid definition. A CMS can have multiple meanings rely on the scenarios and the person or project objectives.
Content Management System (CMS) Pitfalls and Misconceptions
1. There is a big misconception that CMS plays a vital and important role for the complete success of a website. But It is completely different. It is not like that but CMS makes it easy for the website owner to manage and distribute content. The overall success of a website has nothing to do with CMS. It fully depends upon the quality of the content, quality of services, marketing, and many more other factors.
2. Secondly, CMS never eliminates the need for hiring a web developer or programmer to make changes to the website. There is a big misconception about that too.
LetsNurture is a specialist custom web development company for CMS development services, which has nurtured its team to furnish a large portfolio of custom open source CMS solutions. Our strong management capabilities and offshore advantage allow us to integrate CMS solutions at an affordable cost. Our company has the experience of delivering open sources CMS development services such as web development solutions for diverse business types and industries. As our CMS solutions are not built on private CMS frameworks, you can leverage the open source frameworks absolutely free. This eventually helps our clients as implementation through the free open source frameworks does not enforce them to use our services each time they need changes. Hence, no strings attached.
Comparison of the 3 most used software solutions for websites:
Number of websites
ca. 18 million
With approximately 18 million installations, WordPress is the most widely used open source CMS worldwide. WordPress holds more than 23% share across the internet as of August 2014 (and the number is only growing). Moreover, WordPress CMS is one of the finest frameworks – loved by both – developers and end users. With a staggering number of exciting plug-ins and extensions, developers can create robust content management system using WordPress.
- 18,000 extensions and over 14,000 free design templates
- “Five-minute installation” via Wizard
- Search engine friendly URLs
- Publishing and management tools for mobile solutions
System requirements for WordPress 4.9.4
- Web Server: Each server with PHP and MySQL / MariaDB support (Recommended: Apache)
- Middleware: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Database: MySQL 5.6 or higher / MariaDB 10.0 or higher
- Hardware: The developer proposes a PHP memory limit of 32 MB or more
- Other recommendations: For HTTPS support/search engine friendly URLs, Apache module requires mod_rewrite.
Some of the basic features of WordPress which makes it better and beneficial than other frameworks are as follows:
- Simplicity & flexibility
- Built for publishing
- Search Engine Optimized
- Available in more than 70 languages
- Easy Installation and Upgrades
- Easy Theme System
- Plugin directory with thousands of plugins.
Initially, Modular CMS Drupal was developed as a student community solution, but now it is available as a fully open source CMS. The module also enhances or we can say improves the software which comes with a very lean basic installation. Today, the basic strength of the project lies in its community. Many basic modules have already Web 2.0 and community work such as weblog, forums and tag cloud.
- Very flexible, modular layout
- A slim basic installation with more than 36,000 extension modules
- Focus on social publishing and community projects
- More than 1100 distributions as a complete solution for typical applications
System requirements for Drupal 8
- Web Server: Apache, Nginx, MS IIS, or any other web server with PHP support
- Middleware: PHP 5.5.9 or higher
- Database: MySQL 5.5.3, MariaDB 5.5.20, Percona server 5.5.8 or higher (PDO requires an InnoDB-compatible storage engine); PostgreSQL 9.1.2 or higher (with PDO); SQLite 3.7.11 or higher
Next, to WordPress, TYPO3 is the third one to use open source CMS. A software project is an enterprise management system and is continuously updated and kept continuously by a team of experienced developers. TYPO3 is a free and open-source Web content management system written in PHP. It is released under the GNU General Public License. It can run on several webs servers, such as Apache or IIS, on top of many operating systems, among them Linux,
- Enterprise content management system
- Huge range of functions
- Extensive integrated rights management
System requirements for TYPO3 CMS 9.1
- Web Server: Apache (recommended), MS IIS, NGINX
- Middleware: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Database: MySQL 5.5 or higher / MS SQL Server 2000 / PostgreSQL 7.x and 8.x / Oracle 8, 9, 10, and 11 / Firebird 1.5.2
- Hardware: At least 256 MB RAM
- Other recommendations: GraphicsMagick or ImageMagick; GDlib; Freetype; If using an Apache server: mod_gzip, mod_deflate, mod_rewrite; PHP cache (for example APCu, PHP accelerator, OPcache, or Zend accelerator); individual extensions may require additional software.
Who we are and how we can help?
LetsNurture is an elite CMS Development company that provides open source CMS with all latest features that are ensured to deliver quick ROI. We provide enriched and robust CMS to scale up and incur very low maintenance cost. Our CMS Development services providing team will also provide a complete manual that guides you in the initial phase how to use the CMS to manage every facet of your website without paying more money to webmasters.
WordPress CMS Development Services
WordPress holds more than 23% share across the internet as of August 2014 (and the number is only growing). Moreover, WordPress CMS is one of the finest frameworks – loved by both – developers and end users. With a staggering number of exciting plug-ins and extensions, developers can create robust content management system using WordPress.
Drupal CMS Development Services
Drupal has its own favor so it is much recommended for enterprise projects. With expertise for being a CMS Development Services provider, we also possess expertise in Drupal, our development team can furnish a powerful CMS to manage complex tasks. Drupal CMS Framework has one of the Finest Web portfolios amongst any of the frameworks available. There is nothing which cannot be achieved with Drupal.
If you have to get some answers concerning cms or have any request; empathetically, get in touch with us.