Today we learn how to submit app on iTunes Store . before starting we need to ensure our app is fully tested & our app is compatible according to Apple Guideline ( as ref. link :- https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/) then we should start to deployment app on iTunes Store.
1) If application is in upload ready mode
Steps 1 :- Register App ID
You need to first create App Id for your application.each application have a unique App Id .App Id have two parts which is separated by a period(.). App Id Prefix that is your team id & App Id suffix is your bundle id, bundle id should be unique for each app. apple recommend using a reverse-domain name style string (i.e., com.domainname.appname). It cannot contain an asterisk (*).
Steps 2 :- Create Distribution Certificate
1) Create Production Certificate
- Create production Certificate with type of certificate means What type of certificate do you need?
2) Create CSR File (Certificate Signing Request)
- You need to first Request a Certificate from Certificate Authority (Using Keychain Tool —> Certificate Assistant–> Request a Certificate from Certificate Authority) .
3) Upload CSR file.
4) Create Distribution provisioning profile.
- Create Distribution provisioning profile with type of App Store Distribution provisioning profile.
- Select App Id — > Continue — > Save/generate Distribution provisioning profile.
Note :- Download provisioning profile, set bundle id & distribution provisioning profile in your app.
5) Create App on iTunes Store
- Open iTunes Connect website.
- Create New App
- Choose Platform
- Set App name
- Choose Primary Language
- Select bundle id ( which is created in developer account)
- Set SKU number
- Fill all App store requirement details .
6) Create Archive
- After setup bundle id & distribution provisioning profile in your app you need to create archive file & upload on iTunes Store.
7) Submit app on iTunes store
- Login in iTunes Store.
- Attach latest build.
- Click to save option.
- Click to submit for review option.